Mercuri International Sales Management development includes designing the right process, implementing the correct measures and supporting effective skills and behaviors in order to improve your sales performance. Your Sales Managers are crucial to your organization’s sales success. Mercuri International can show you how to get the best from them.
Our work with Sales Managers includes:
- Motivation and team building
- Planning, monitoring and analysis of performance
- Performance management
- Managing sales activity
- Reward systems with a direct link to your key performance indicators
- Powerful sales performance
- Managing sales performance
- Sales coaching and development of individuals and teams
- Sales Management Process Efficiency improvements
- Forecasting and pipeline management
Our sales consultants will help you to improve the skills, methods and effectiveness of your Sales Managers through a combination of:
- Analysis to determine the current situation
- Consulting to identify where process improvements are needed
- Sales leadership training and coaching
- Business simulations and business games
- Sales strategy implementation
- Providing new methods and tools
The ROI of a structured Sales Process
The independent research agency CSO Insight has investigated in the return on investing in improving a Sales Process. This video will show you the differences in revenue plan attainment and how a structured sales process impacts results.
Sales Management is still needed
Some might ask if sales management is still needed. The answer is yes. Without proper sales management you will not obtain the results you expected. It’s not enough to sit with each sales person at the beginning of the year to negotiate and set the objectives. Fixing the objectives is not a guarantee that they will be achieved. Results are only a consequence, an output – not a given. They come from the sales platform and the sales platform itself is the result of the numbers, orientation and the quality of actions taken towards customers and prospects.
Through Mercuri’s sales management program you learn to motivate and educate your team to make them tailor their actions to reach the expected results.
Your tailored sales management techniques program
At Mercuri we recommend that you consider a tailored sales management techniques program for your business, where we will be able to create a specific workshop for your sales managers based on their needs, your business line and the market you operate in. This will enable your sales managers to differentiate their efforts from your competitors.