Key Account Management25.02.2014
Beyond "selling big," key account management requires both organizational and operational commitment to do it properly. Your key relationships can deliver outstanding results, but only with a robust and structured relationship management process.
Achieving excellence in key account management has become more complex and more significant in ensuring growth excellence. This is why Mercuri International and University of St. Gallen in Switzerland have joined forces to develop a complete Key Account Management methodology including:
- Implementing a system for your company's key account management
- Corporate alignment with key account thinking
- Developing winning strategies and tactics
- Developing key account "SMART"-objectives
- Key account planning and continuous measurement
- Understanding the key account's "decision-making team
- The need for resourcing information and turning it into meaningful and accessable company intelligence
- Key account solutions
- Effective key account teams
Our robust, comprehensive and highly commercial model addresses business-to-business key account management in national, international and global contexts, for small, medium sized and large organizations.
Video: The Bowtie approach to Key Account Management, with Dave Cusdin